Board of Advisors
Dr. Adam H. Kaplan, DPM
- Attending physician at Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health in Livingston and Rahway, New Jersey
- Attending physician at Roosevelt Care Center in Edison, New Jersey
- Attending physician at Ashbrook Nursing & Rehab Center in New Jersey
- Teaching attendant at St. Barnabas Medical Center
Publications & Other Involvement:
- Medical expert for health & wellness website, Well & Good, a health and lifestyle blog
- Medical board member and contributor on Verywell Health, a medical advocacy organization.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Association
- ACFAS American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: New York College of Podiatric Medicine, NY, NY
- B.S. Major: Accounting, B.S. Minor: Labor Employment Relations: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ & Newark Beth Israel in Newark, NJ.
Dr. Adam Kaplan is the owner and CEO of Arcus Orthotics. A podiatrist with a private practice in Fanwood, New Jersey, Adam specializes in general podiatry, foot and ankle surgery, and wound healing. A longtime proponent of health and fitness, he believes in the importance of educating his patients throughout their wellness journeys. Arcus Orthotics were created as a non-invasive solution to provide pain relief, prevent injury, infections and even surgery to people of all walks of life.
His expertise has been instrumental in the design and creation of Arcus custom orthotic insoles used to successfully treat foot pain, lower back pain, knee pain, as well as specific conditions such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, flat feet, high arches, and more. Custom insoles can often help correct pain caused by biological and environmental factors through proper cushioning and realignment.
As a means to give back to those in need, a percentage of all proceeds goes to diabetic research and treatment.
In addition to his involvement with Arcus Orthotics, Dr. Kaplan has worked in private practice alongside his father Warren since 2016. Founded in 1979 by his father, Kaplan Podiatry has earned a 5-star rating on Healthgrades, WebMD, Doctors.com, Vitals.com, and Yelp.
Dr. Kaplan also dedicates his time and expertise to local hospitals, wound care centers, and assisted living centers.
Dr. Warren E. Kaplan, DPM
Warren Kaplan is a Podiatrist in New Jersey with over 40 years of podiatric and surgical experience. He dedicates his time and expertise to both practices and local hospitals.
Dr. Stanley Klein, DPM
Stanley Klein has been a practicing Podiatrist since 1979. Stanley owns two private practices in New York and New Jersey.
Dr. Alan Teitelbaum, DPM
Alan Teitelbaum is a recently retired Podiatrist who owned and operated a private practice in New York City for 38 years.
Brandon Pollak, MA
Brandon Pollak possesses nearly 20 years of experience as a successful political strategist and entrepreneur. He is the Head of Government Relations and Public Affairs for defense technology startup Epirus. Previously, Brandon led Global Civic Engagement & Strategy at e-scooter startup Bird, and Co-Founded 1776, which he grew into a leading global incubator for startups scaling in highly regulated sectors.
Dr. Jason Teitelbaum, MD, MBA
Jason Teitelbaum is a Radiologist and Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Yale. He holds a patent for medical devices used in vascular surgery, and is a co-founder and owner of 4YAY Medical Innovations, LLC.
Melanie is an e-commerce buying and sales specialist, with several large corporations and startups under her belt. Skilled in marketing, pricing, social media, and customer acquisition, she has worked for Saks Fifth Avenue, Ross Stores, Nomorerack.com, and Kogan.com, among others.